If Joseph and Mary Tried to Reach Bethlehem Today, They Might Get Murdered by Palestinian Terrorists – David Bernstein
Mehdi Hasan, political director of the Huffington Post, UK, posted an article entitled, ”If Mary and Joseph Tried to Reach Bethlehem Today, They Would Get Stuck at an Israeli Checkpoint.” Actually, since Joseph and Mary were Jews from Nazareth, they wouldn’t need to be afraid of Israeli roadblocks needed to combat Palestinian terrorism, but of being murdered by terrorists from Hamas or Fatah.
This sort of historical revisionism would be laughable if it were not so pernicious. It ignores the failure of the Arab side to recognize that the ”Zionists” are not ”European settler-colonialists,” but a people with a three-thousand-year-plus tie to the Land of Israel, whose religion was born there, who ruled two separate kingdoms there, and who have prayed toward Jerusalem for two thousand years in their ancient Hebrew language.
Such denial, coming frequently from even ”moderate” Palestinian Authority officials, means that the Arab side can’t see any potential peace agreement as a historic reconciliation between two peoples with strong claims to the land, but as at best a humiliating capitulation to foreign occupation that would have to eventually be reversed. Until that mindset changes, there won’t be long-term peace, regardless of paper agreements. Writers like Hasan are quite simply the enemies of peace. The writer is a professor at the George Mason University School of Law. (Washington Post)
- Det tredje templet kan börja byggas när judarna inser att det aldrig stod på Tempelberget utan söder om Tempelberget i Davids stad ovan på Gihonkällan
- Israels ambassadör försöker väcka svenska kyrkan
- PM Netanyahu Statement on UNESCO Hebron Resolution
- UNESCO utrotar Judisk historia och legitimerar terror
- Netanyahu läser från Bibeln för att bevisa att Patriarkernas grav i Hebron tillhör judarna